[hackerspaces] Resignation

astera astera at hackerspaces.org
Thu Feb 2 11:41:29 CET 2012

Ryan,

I am incredibly sorry to realize I had completely forgotten to include
you and your glorious position on our wiki's staff page. I just
corrected the issue this very moment (see [0]) and am hoping and praying
to the gods of x86 you won't be mad with me for long!

Respectfully,
/astera, for the tech team (live from the basement)

[0]
https://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Staff#Other_glorious_positions,_filled_by_some_of_our_best_men