[hackerspaces] Resignation

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Wed Feb 1 06:11:23 CET 2012

Justin,

I am sorry to hear you are stepping down. We have seen great progress in
Hackerdom while you were president of our organization. I wish you the best of
luck with your future endeavors with the hackers among us.

I think that Sam is a great fit for the president of the Worlf Federation of
Hackerspaces and support your nomination. I feel he brings a lot to the table
and has a passion for doing Great Things, especially after seeing his last
keynote at CCC.

Ryan
Secretary of Defense
Hackerspaces.org

--
Ryan Rix -- http://rix.si
== OpenSource.com: Where Open Source Happens! ==