[hackerspaces] first aid

James Arlen myrcurial at thinkhaus.org
Thu Dec 27 22:10:43 CET 2012

I must have malformed the sarcasm tag in my response.

I blame the Mayans.

Of course - it was the tourniquet that saved that kid in highschool who thought he could freehand with a table saw, despite the school being located next to a hospital.

Maybe the real answer for any first aid more complex than a bandaid is "are you qualified to do what you're doing, do you have a spotter, and have you assessed the risk (high frequency low impact) of what you're about to attempt?"