[hackerspaces] tv show pitches

justin corwin outlawpoet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 00:48:41 CET 2012

At Crashspace most TV stuff has been offsite, we let any members of
crashspace present themselves as such, but represent themselves as
individuals otherwise. Other than official "hackerspace" branded events,
we've never collectively entered into any tv stuff. I suspect we'd require
consensus before we allowed onsite branded filming of that kind, just like
nycr.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Matt Joyce <matt at nycresistor.com> wrote:

> nycr has basically said that any filming occurring at the space
> requires that full consensus is achieved.  but has said that if
> members want to participate in something off site that's their own
> business.
>
> it makes sense to me.
>
> -matt
>
> On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 2:43 PM, strages <strages at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Have any other spaces had to deal with some but not all individuals of a
> > membership wanting to participate in these tv show pitches?  I'm
> interested
> > in hearing how the situation was dealt with.

Justin Corwin
outlawpoet at gmail.com
http://outlawpoet.tumblr.com
http://www.adaptiveai.com