[hackerspaces] OpenStack Women's Outreach Program

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 19:43:11 CET 2012

Gnome org in general is doing a lot of outreach to non-student women
(though I'm not sure if/how Open Stack is doing it).  My Baby-Momma
(steph) is working on some OTI documentation for the same program, and
it's going very well.

Their 'make a small contribution then apply' system has done a great job
of getting several Philly women I know involved in the program.

++ to gnome.org and partners, from what I've seen and heard, it's really
drawing some attention and contributors.

hack on,
- Far

On 12/1/12 6:43 AM, demolaboy at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
> I personally agree with what Lisha suggested; that is a nice concept
and the best form to put in place!