[hackerspaces] How do you do accounting, membership, access, etc?

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:58:49 CEST 2012

23b has been working on a new version of the Open Access Control hardware,
based on the last School Factory summit.  This ne version has features like
polyfused 12V auxiliary outputs, RS485 serial and a 1Mbit eeeprom.

The next thing needed is a good API for easy, automated updating of users,
access decisions made by servers, etc. The current system works, but is
typically used with manual updating and simple serial logging to a text
file.

Anyone want to participate?

Arclight