[hackerspaces] How do you do accounting, membership, access, etc?

James Arthur iam at jamesarthur.info
Thu Aug 9 13:31:51 CEST 2012

I would love to see a custom app.

I'm building up our org (cemmi.org) using a Joomla and some off the shelf
extensions (with a few simple tweaks here and there).

Booklibrary<http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/living/education-a-culture/books-a-libraries/3728>for
our equipment loan.
nBill <http://www.nbill.co.uk/> for our recurring membership
and bookkeeping.

What's great about this on my end is its all integrated into our front end
website, so users have a seamless experience, and the membership manger
adds and removes their user privileges automatically.

Good Luck!

James

*James Arthur*
857.318.1866