[hackerspaces] Sigh -- I'm not helping with Maker Faires this year.

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:59:25 CEST 2012

I think the scale being used here is the creator's. When people work at
something, frequently it's to please themselves, others, or to make the
world "better." They would be dismayed to discover that their work made the
world "worse."

Moral relativism is a pretty easy way to argue that war is peace and
freedom is slavery.