[hackerspaces] Sigh -- I'm not helping with Maker Faires this year.

h0uz3 h0uz3 at foto23.com
Tue Apr 3 20:04:31 CEST 2012

Hey everyone,

> If you are going to be anti-military, then you should be anti-military of any nation.

Well, if you are passionate about something, very soon you will get to a point where you have to pick and choose. Be it religion (ever tried to live according to mosaic laws?), protection of the earth (even Greenpeace has to burn fossil fuels sometimes) or when you try to keep out of the military-industrial complex.

I think we should not be to harsh with those who try to live up to their principles.

</h0uz3>

--
Von meinem eiBrett gesendet.