[hackerspaces] DARPA Selects Hackerspace Space Program for contract negotiation

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Tue Apr 3 01:39:25 CEST 2012

I would recommend partnering closely with local HAM resources.

Especially in regards to anything involving space.  It's kind of a
necessary skill set.  And it's time to bring some new blood into that
community that is simply going to do its own thing and lead the way in
a new direction.

It would be great to start a first style space robotics challenge
also.  Certainly I am sure Make / Dale and company would be interested
in assisting when it is relevant to their interests.

I love the proposal myself.  I am certain there are more than a few
folks at NASA facilities that would be excited to assist as their time
allows ( usually not that much =/ ).

-Matt