[hackerspaces] Cleanliness in your Hackerspace?

Mars brown itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:11:35 CEST 2011

I love the free membership to OCD members~!  I have lots of OCD friends....
GOTTA get them into making flame thrower robots or death rays etc and join
for free.

I just made an INSANE mess in our local hackerspace... and didn't use my
personal studio because I can barely walk in there!
What's wrong with some of us?
 haha... I'll be in tomorrow to clean our gumbolabs
.. .and just throw it in the chaos pile next door that is my mad scientist
lair.
THAT'S ONE REASON I RENT MY OWN SPACE ALSO!
haha ,,, it's like a very expensive storage unit to crawl on top of
dangerous and expensive crap.  hey - it has a/c.

I should post a pic link of my insanity.... even has full size 50's era xray
machines - massive vr equipment (fakespace boom 3c) - recumbant bikes
hanging in the ceiling, 2 very large vinyl cutters... and i'm under the
delusion I'll finish the 4'x8' plasma cnc... in there.
I'm going to go curl into a ball now.  I need an OCD split personality.

Cheers all and good luck.  Good thread for thought.
-mars