[hackerspaces] Hackerspaces as incubators

Sector67 Team team at sector67.org
Sat Sep 10 17:21:39 CEST 2011

We've (http://sector67.org) got 800 sq ft of incubator space (total space is
~4100 sq ft), $200/month gets you 6ft x 6ft square in a shared office (not
private 6x6 offices) for you to work out of.  Internet, parking, shared real
phone line, access to the rest of the space/equipment included.  We've been
hosting a number of entrepreneurial events (http://www.buildmadison.org/ -
coming up) and have had quite a bit of interest in the incubator.

Disclaimer in that we're also unusual in having a full time employee (me)
working at the space, I've won a few business/invention/entrepreneurship
competitions and used that money to start the space alone - we're
incorporated as a non-profit.  Let me know if you have other questions :-)

Chris Meyer
Director
Sector67

608-241-4605