[hackerspaces] A call to all hackerspaces

Jesse Sanford jessesanford at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 17:43:37 CEST 2011

If you are already thinking of collecting faces you are basically
asking people to give up their anonymity (a whole different issue all
together) why not just collect phone numbers or serial numbers from
the devices being used to vote with. User who own multiple devices
could obviously vote twice or more but within any voting system there
will always be a certain percentage able to game it. You have to build
your algo with that in mind.