[hackerspaces] Radical Solution To Save The Ozone Layer

David Venancio metabaron at massmulti.org
Tue Oct 18 14:40:00 CEST 2011

Hmmm well ok:

"Bottom line -- there's plenty of oxygen and UV up there, but the rate
of formation of ozone cannot keep up with its rate of depletion.
Until the freon-like pollutants disappear, that condition will remain,
at least sometimes."

Sure I'm not talking about stopping efforts on banning CFC's and polution...

"But all is not lost.  When crops fail and lowlands are flooded by the
rising sea, international forbearance is sure to fail, resulting in a
thermonuclear war.  This will load the atmosphere with dust for a few
years which will shade the Earth and cause a precipitous drop in
temperature and a reforming of the ice caps and glaciers.
Furthermore, any decent war will bring an end to our fossil-fuel-based
economy, so greenhouse gas emissions will drop off precipitously."

Not interested in this type of cynism. Not constructive remark imo but rather Desctructive...

Btw what you say before is interresting. Thanks.
--David