[hackerspaces] will the fruits of our labors be used for, good or for evil?

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Wed Nov 30 05:20:44 CET 2011

Another example of something that was designed under the US military,
anyone ever heard of ARPANET?  (=

I would consider ARPANET to be the greatest creation of the 20th century.
What has come from ARPANET has allowed for movements such as open source &
hackerspaces to become something available to the world.

I look at the US Governments attempts to censor information as trying to
put the cat back in the bag.