[hackerspaces] laser cutter revenue

Will Bradley will at heatsynclabs.org
Tue Nov 22 17:14:42 CET 2011

Indeed, the amount of work our Nate does keeping the laser working is worth
many thousands. We're lucky to have such a skilled person with so much free
time and desire to help out. It's probably the most well-maintained tool at
our lab as a result; even our soldering iron was down for weeks after the
element burnt out.