[hackerspaces] Please reach out

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:22:17 CET 2011

It totally sucks! Me and Bill, of No Starch Press, still need to pick a name, but after we do, later today we'll "officially" announce a Geek Depression meetup at No Starch Press on 6-December, 7:30pm.  Only local, and only a start to help people feel good about talking with others when they need and want to. Mitch.  ----------------------------