[hackerspaces] Places for hackers to stay in Hong Kong in April?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:57:51 CET 2011

I'm organizing my second hacker trip to China.  It will be from 4-April through 24-April, ending up at the first China Maker Faire (which will be called China Maker Carnival), in Beijing. We'll visit hackerspaces in Hong Kong, Shen Zhen, Shanghai, and Beijing.  And we'll visit Seeed Studio (and their manufacturing) and the electronics mall in Shen Zhen; the electronics mall and my manufacturer in Shanghai.  And local geeks will show us around wherever we go. Here's more info on the trip:https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NoisebridgeChinaTrip2There's still some openings, if anyone is interested.  You can add you name to the list if you are interested (it's a wiki page).  The first 8 people (including me) who get their plane tickets are in! Our first stop will be Hong Kong.  Hong Kong is a wonderful city!  It's also expensive (unlike the rest of China).  I'd like to stay there 3 nights, or 4 if we can find a place that is affordable. Anyone have any suggestions on where to stay while in Hong Kong? Best,Mitch.