[hackerspaces] 98 Hackerspace Passports remaining

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 00:12:14 CET 2011

I have 98 Hackerspace Passports remaining (the last ones!).
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Passport I created Hackerspace Passports to
      - help promote people visiting as many hackerspaces around the world as possible
      - increase collaboration
      - increase cross-pollination so we can all learn from one another
      - encourage all hackerspaces to support each other
      - (And it's fun.)  These Hackerspace Passports look a lot like US Passports, but no fingerprints needed! And, rather than a requirement for passing borders, they are intended to encourage it!

Hackerspace and hacker cons around the world have made their own stamps, so people can get their Hackerspace Passport stamped everywhere they go!
If you'd like any of the remaining Hackerspace Passports, please email me:          your name          your address      and PayPal (account:  maltman23 at hotmail.com) me the correct amount:               $3 for each passport      plus S&H:                    for shipping within the US:                              add $2 each for 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 passport                              add $7 for the entire order for 5 passports or more                    for shipping outside the US (including Canada):                              add $4 each for 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 passport                              add $17 for the entire order for 5 passports or more
Cheers,Mitch.