[hackerspaces] HOPE #9 half price tickets!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 00:12:28 CET 2011

The next round of HOPE #9 tickets will be available at the beginning of December -- for a discount. Mitch.
 From: maltman23 at hotmail.com
To: discuss at lists.hackerspaces.org
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 10:48:55 -0800
Subject: Re: [hackerspaces] HOPE #9 half price tickets!

For HOPE #9 we will be having several rounds of ticket sales.  Partly for the important reason you gave, and partly to keep up the buzz.

I'll be sure to post again when we know the date/time of the next batch of tickets -- which will also be at a discount.

Best,
Mitch.