[hackerspaces] Mitch on puclic radio, Fri 11-Nov 10am‏ (CA time)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 17:28:43 CET 2011

FYI, I'm going to be on San Francisco public radio KQED's Forum call-in show for 1 hour Friday, 11-Nov, 10:00am, talking about Noisebridge hackerspace and other topics.  Feel free to call in!http://www.kqed.org/radio/programs/forum/ This is part of their "First Person" series -- featuring people who make San Francisco unique.  And they chose me because of my involvement in helping hackerspaces!  :) Mitch.