[hackerspaces] Webcam setups, for security and community?

mars at redecho.org mars at redecho.org
Thu Nov 3 19:51:46 CET 2011

> Sorry, I re-read his email and noticed its not actually a museum. My
> bad! Props on having an Air and Space hackerspace!

Oh, I see, you were thinking of something like the Smithsonian "Air &
Space Museum". Alas, we're not so cool as all that - it's "space" as in
"work space" or "meeting space", not "outer space." The name is actually a
reference to a Bukowski poem about making art.
<http://www.airlighttimespace.org/>

In any case, yes, we are definitely intending to get our hands dirty with
this project! Unfortunately none of us have any particular experience with
webcams, thus my inquiry here.

-Mars