[hackerspaces] bitcoin

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Sun May 29 19:17:59 CEST 2011

Say what the issue is, and let's try to solve it. There are known issues to
BTC that makes me think it won't last more than 10 years in its current
form but these can be solved by a new version that would break compatibility.

I don't think anyone claimed to solve any complex problem outside their
fields. They just made a decentralized version of a transaction system
that, I am afraid to say, most economists do not understand either.