[hackerspaces] CC-licensed Maker Pedagogy (Lesson Plans, etc)?

Jerry Isdale isdale at gmail.com
Fri May 27 22:47:27 CEST 2011

Over on the OpenManufacturing google group, Paul Fernhout started talking about hackerspaces and education
  http://tinyurl.com/3jqbw6l
He posted a number of good links in the first and follow up messages. Paul approaches this from the home schooler or unschool idea.  These are perhaps more of the types of people who would be interested in hackerspaces for learning.  The Fab Lab folks seem to cater more to the defined curriculum, get a certificate, folks.  Then again, the lines between Fab Labs and hackerspaces seems to be blurring a bit more with community based (vs college based) labs popping up.

Jerry Isdale
http://MauiMakers.com