[hackerspaces] Hacktivist?

Rose White rose at yarnivore.com
Thu May 26 22:23:23 CEST 2011

On May 26, 2011 12:52 PM, "Agent 5" <ag3nt5 at dc401.org> wrote:

> I'm cureious to know what everyone else does to increase awareness. Reason
being, I'm beginning to find opportunities in my area to inform the public
of whatever subject I like (some mass media, some performance).
> To this point, I've been creating a performance version of The Hacker
Manifesto and should be showing in a couple weeks. Lloyd Blankenship has
allowed me free reign in the past with his piece and I'm hoping he likes
this use of his work.

Will the performance be videoed? I'd be interested in seeing that; if you
put it online, plz let the list know.

Cheers --

-- Rose/yarnivore