[hackerspaces] Hacktivist?

Agent 5 ag3nt5 at dc401.org
Thu May 26 21:52:21 CEST 2011

I'm cureious to know what everyone else does to increase awareness. Reason
being, I'm beginning to find opportunities in my area to inform the public
of whatever subject I like (some mass media, some performance).
To this point, I've been creating a performance version of The Hacker
Manifesto and should be showing in a couple weeks. Lloyd Blankenship has
allowed me free reign in the past with his piece and I'm hoping he likes
this use of his work.
I'm a hacker that has also made a mild living as a stand-up comic and
musical entertainer on the side, and thats the best way I can think of to
increase public awareness using the skills I have available. "Go with what
you know" as they say.

-David Johnson    -Agent5-