[hackerspaces] CC-licensed Maker Pedagogy (Lesson Plans, etc)?

webmind webmind at puscii.nl
Mon May 23 08:02:38 CEST 2011

A similar idea was popping up here:
  A lage database of community lesson material, assignments and the
sort, passive, interactive.
  A platform where to select and structure them into a curiculum
  an interface to use that curiculum on a pletora of devices, laptops,
android devices(touchpads for instance), ipads, all the sorts

With math we think that interactive/visual material is very important,
here in Amsterdam there are some schools which focus a lot practical
teaching, that is by visual reallife examples, but few use computers for
math (languageclasses seem more common).

As I've said earlier, there is quite a lot of community material being
made on geogebra (oss and all that), but I haven't heard of it being
used in class a lot overhere besides as a drawing program or alternative
powerpoint.

cheers,