[hackerspaces] pay-what-you-can

Matt Goodman meawoppl at gmail.com
Tue May 17 20:18:25 CEST 2011

ATX Hackerspace has a 25-40 pay-what-you-can scale, which keeps you an
active key card.

That said, no one would turn you away at the door, its not in the spirit of
the place.

Additionally, a good number of people come and work with friends etc.    I
think the people who can, kick in more, and the shared responsibility is
what keeps the doors open.
--Matthew Goodman

Check Out My Website: http://craneium.net
Find me on LinkedIn: http://tinyurl.com/d6wlch