[hackerspaces] Custom sticker shapes

Dan Lozano danozano at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:39:00 CEST 2011

>> Cutters - precut, simple paper chopper, circle cutter, cnc cutter (silhouette, etc), laser cutter?

If you wanted special shapes, you can get steel rule dies made to your
custom shape for something like $7/die + $2/linear inch.  In SoCal
this is a local service offered by many shops, we can also find this
online in abundance.

This requires an arbor press to use easily, but there are other ways
for the creative, and a used arbor press is a good investment anyways.
 Then you can cut whatever you like into whatever shape you want.
Leather, cardboard, paper, vinyl, beef jerky, whatever.

Step up ya game!  It's MAXIMUM FUN

Danozano