[hackerspaces] DIY HUD

Alexandre Girard hi at alexgirard.com
Sun May 15 14:34:55 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Yes, it's me :)

The plan was to use a low-cost/low-energy ANT module to control the LED
from a ANT usb stick.

Here is the video: http://vimeo.com/groups/tetalab/videos/10151286

Tricolor led would be enough to display a lot of different status (and
really cheap too), probably not so visible during the day but an
attractive features during parties/barcrawl :)

Have fun!

Alex