[hackerspaces] Geiger counters

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Wed Mar 16 15:05:16 CET 2011

Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 09:09:15PM -0700, Sean Bonner wrote:

> Anyone know anything abut geiger counters? Specifically building them?
> Have some folks in Japan who are trying to get their hands on them but
> failing and considering DIY options...

there's something simple here:

http://sites.google.com/site/anilandro/

ebay CAN be a good source but there's too much speculation about
russian dosimeters, they were very cheap some time ago but now
they aren't.

also some of my videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtqF36EnMjM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPtlL2S8JSo

(check my youtube channel for other weirdness)

Please don't be afraid about radioactivity. There's a lot of
disinformation about this. See the "bionerd23" youtube channel
for more information about this.

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]