[hackerspaces] [crash] Geiger counters

Mike Outmesguine mikeout at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:22:43 CET 2011

I was just looking at these after the conversations here at Crash Space
tonight. (for example, will there be a radiation cloud in Los Angeles in two
weeks?)

The key is to get the Geiger tube. Then a kit can be built from various
plans, including plans for the Arduino.

Here's a source I haven't tried yet:
http://www.electronickitsbychaneyelectronics.com/Geiger-Counters/products/122/

-Mike