[hackerspaces] Removing non-hackerspaces from the hackerspaces.org list?

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:41:01 CEST 2011

 Involved in Four spaces?  You my friend, get the 'Overinvolved' award.

I can see why ratings would be nice, but I think if there is any
system like that, we have to be sure people are rating on the same
scale. Friendlyness? Technical ability? 'Hackerspace-ess' of the
space?  I think it's a cool idea, but could use a little more fleshing
out.

I think a mini-RFC on what you are proposing would be cool, if you
have the time to make one.

hack on,
- Far