[hackerspaces] arte launches DDoS against syn2cat

John de Largentaye john at largentaye.org
Tue Jun 7 22:03:31 CEST 2011

Is that a complaint or a statement of "woo! we got on TV!" ? :) Arte
is a great station, glad they gave you some TV time. During which
program did they show it? What was its context? Coming from Arte, I
expect it's not feeding hacker FUD?

Anyhow, this is the perfect time to prove your mettle and optimize the
hell out of your server!