[hackerspaces] snack habbits + CCC food&beverages + growing mushrooms too

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 12:47:42 CEST 2011

And they make sushi also here if you want to learn how to make it cool   :-))
Isn't it mArc Teusch or  aka mAcfreAk which ever way you prefer ...

http://events.ccc.de/camp/2011/wiki/Sushi

By the way I'm now doing more experimental cooking because of the preparations
for the camp so I'll try to put together recipes, photos and post it on the blog
so you can fallow. I do a lots of brewing and it goes really nicely so I've to
say that I can not wait for CCC! I'm planning to bring few kilos of life
cultures, bit of illegal but hey! for how many years have we been walking on
the wild side right?  :-)).  By the way next event when we share our
experimental stuff will be on Wednesday in Galway, we have a meet up so anyone
who is around is welcome

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/091_BM_Events_and_meetings

or

http://www.meetup.com/Raw-in-Galway/events/25004241/

And something very interesting Tastebridge&Biobridge at Noisebridge are starting
to grow mushrooms and my friend is doing the same here in Ireland. So I wonder
if anyone would like to give some workshop on it at CCC camp at Food Hacking
Base. Preferably the legal ones but I'll take your word that what you are
sharing with others is by the book (maybe Alice in wonderland right :-)) ...

Sincerely,

Frantisek