[hackerspaces] Google calendar FLOSS alternatives ?

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Wed Jan 19 13:08:57 CET 2011

A nice PHP based web calendar is Horde Kronolith. It uses the Horde
Framework, which also gives you the opportunity to add an internal wiki
("wicked"), ticket tracker ("whups") and more.
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs

On 19 January 2011 11:09, Guyzmo
<guyzmo+hackerspaces at m0g.net<guyzmo%2Bhackerspaces at m0g.net>