[hackerspaces] A New Hacker Has Joined Your Party!

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Fri Jan 14 04:23:13 CET 2011

Ron, I'd say that while NYCResistor seems largely "maker" space.  They house
a pretty close to equal distribution of hackers ( maybe not infosec but soft
engineers ) makers and crafters.  In that regard... they are a single org.
And while balancing concerns between the three is hard, the point is not the
capabilities of the space, but the community it fosters.  Cross pollination
is a good thing.

I think most spaces figure that out eventually.

-Matt

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 6:31 PM, Ron Bean <bucketworks at rbean.users.panix.com