[hackerspaces] Global Hackerspace Cupcake Challenge

Psy Tek psytek at alphaonelabs.com
Thu Jan 6 20:12:29 CET 2011

I've added additional scoring methods as well as a field for total cost.

Scoring

The scoring will contain various factors. In addition to the Judging
Criteria listed above you can also score based on:

   - A before blog post (Spread the word about the Cupcake Challenge and add
   your link to the spreadsheet) +1 for this
   - An after blog post (A writeup of the cupcake you recieved) +1
   - Holding a hackathon - If your space will be open for people to use
   during the hackathon +1 here, please make sure your space is listed
hereSynchronous
   Hackathon <http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Synchronous_Hackathon>