[hackerspaces] Showing support to hackerspaces|signal

Ross Smith rsmith at i3detroit.com
Fri Feb 18 01:01:46 CET 2011

> I really love the hackerspaces|signal radio
> (http://signal.hackerspaces.org/)
>
> Good tunes, good talks. Is there a way to show support ?

Glad to hear it!!

We produce a show for Signal once a month.  Finding time to do it and
people interested in being interviewed is harder than I expected.  I
don't run Signal, but as a content maker for it, I simply want to know
what listeners think of our content.  Nick Britsky and I are planning
on making this podcast for the indefinite future (it's a lot of fun to
do) and I would be happy to produce more content that listeners
particularly like.

To that end - if you'd like to be interviewed as part of our show, or
are interested in participating in a call-in show, do contact me!
We're always looking for interesting stories to avoid talking about
ourselves the whole time.

--
Ross Smith
i3Detroit President

"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually
right." -- Henry Ford