[hackerspaces] Start a Kickstarter for Your Laser Cutter Today

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:55:23 CET 2011

Well that doesn't seem too unlike what I proposed way back when. It must
just be that Daniella person!

David Powell's comment is also good. I believe I suggested some cool project
rewards like, any cuttable object from the Thingiverse website, and for the
higher donation amounts a full set of Makerbot lasercut pieces.

The donation amount we set the makerbot parts set to was lower than the
amount of purchasing them from a company.

I also had two models in mind with a specific funding goal of $2000. You
can't specify a range with KickStarter, you hit a goal, and maybe you
surpass it.

Put links to a few models you're looking at and a clear purchasing plan,
that might help.

And mention makerbots.

I applaud you for trying!!!