[hackerspaces] Looking for some insight from other S.O.O.H.

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 04:50:54 CET 2011

One thing we started doing at pumping station one is posting a weekly "what
did you do last week" thread.  It was mostly because our mailing list had
too much whining and not enough hacking content, but I imagine seeing more
projects being discussed could motivate people to do more.

Also, is anyone there participating in Thing-A-Day?  Several of us here are
really taking it seriously and a few more are stepping up their game a
little to get in on a taste of the action.