[hackerspaces] Start a Kickstarter for Your Laser Cutter Today

tetsu yatsu tetsuharu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 23:21:44 CET 2011

The 120W range gets you soo much more capability, but the affordable 40W
lasers like the one we got are still awesome.

If you think you can afford a 120W metal-cutting laser? Shii. Go for it.

But I'm with Russ, here. 40W lasers ain't that bad :). (plus it gives you
something to modify the balls out of, new lasercut faceplates!)

We went with a FullSpectrum Engineering laser:
http://www.fullspectrumengineering.com/co2laserv2-40w.html <-- good for the
price