[hackerspaces] Movieproject @ 28C3

Sascha Kaupp h0uz3 at foto23.com
Sun Dec 25 03:36:01 CET 2011

Hi folks,

During the next week, I would like to work on my movie project "Hacker werden Hacken" (english: "Hackers gonna hack"). It will cover hacktivism, hacks and the nice people behind it. In contrast to my yearly congress-movie "Projectmovie" this project will focus mainly on the people and hacking itself rather than certain projects. You can participate in either language, English or German, as you prefer.

I'd love to have many participants for interviews or just some cool ideas on what to cover. The project will go on for at least another year and I hope to get in contact with a lot of cool people.

If you are concerned about privacy, please see the 28C3 Wiki on project movie, as I'm going to rely on Liquid Privacy: http://events.ccc.de/congress/2011/wiki/Projectmovie_2011#Liquid_Privacy

Interested? Questions? Just let me know. :)

</h0uz3>