[hackerspaces] Synchronous Hackathon for December

Mel Shamanka mel.shamanka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:07:25 CET 2011

And that's how the transformation of hackerspaces into self-aware,
communicating AIs began ;)

More seriously, the idea of using APIS to connect two rooms together could
have very interesting applications in other fields. One of my colleagues is
working on electronic "twinning" technology between schools and classrooms
between countries and interaction windows and walls into another classroom
would be pretty awesome for our students and teachers to work together
across distances (like in that old Microsoft R&D video from a few years
ago).

"We do it because we are *compelled*."
TomMaillioux.fr
Twitter : @Bookmore