[hackerspaces] Vote on creating a separate political discussion list

Yves Quemener quemener.yves at free.fr
Tue Dec 6 22:46:02 CET 2011

> On 12/6/11 1:02 PM, Jarkko Moilanen wrote:
>> If that is the case, then I must be on the wrong list :) I can't code
>> minesweeper nor have I helped directly in any project. Instead I have
>> started one lively hackerspace and other minor tasks.

I'm a founding member of two. So what ? If I did not make contributions
to any project, I would still feel like a fraud.

Someone with goodwill but no technical skills rarely add insightful
content to a technical conversation. They are however capable of
bringing interesting point in a purely political discussion, hence the
rational for splitting the list.

Iv