[hackerspaces] Vote on creating a separate political discussion list

Jarkko Moilanen Jarkko.Moilanen at uta.fi
Tue Dec 6 22:02:00 CET 2011

Quoting Yves Quemener <quemener.yves at free.fr>:

> It is not about the threads, it is about the crowd they attract. You
> know the kind, they talk a lot about paradigm change, open source, how
> hackers should be but couldn't code a minesweeper or help on any
> project. Their only input are words, not always well thought, and often
> branding old ideas are revolutionary.

If that is the case, then I must be on the wrong list :) I can't code
minesweeper nor have I helped directly in any project. Instead I have
started one lively hackerspace and other minor tasks.

/Jarkko

> Iv

  Jarkko Moilanen (+358 45 8877 150)
  M.Soc.Sc. (Political Science)
  PhD Student, Information studies, University of Tampere
  Blog: http://blog.ossoil.com/