[hackerspaces] are we creating a political discussion list?

Matt Goodman meawoppl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:27:14 CET 2011

High volume is OK. My objection is low-entropy. We have had the hackerspace
v makerspace discourse at least 3 times. I don't think there has been a lot
of new thought or development in this area, but some people seem to really
enjoy rehashing it. I like this list because it is an insight into global
hackerspace culture and related goings ons as opposed to repeated
discussions about choice of nouns to describe what you do.