[hackerspaces] ideas for pet projects

Will Bradley bradley.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 23:06:55 CET 2011

Some of my friends are working on a hackerspace management system in Ruby
on Rails - https://github.com/rrix/hsm
It includes a toolshare/inventory, member management, and more. I hope to
integrate door access, billing, and other cool stuff soon too. You can
discuss at irc://chat.freenode.net#hsm or just submit pull requests.