[hackerspaces] Announcing first sponsor for Hackerbus Tour: Yubico

Sam Stelfox sstelfox at bedroomprogrammers.net
Thu Dec 1 22:16:57 CET 2011

This may or may not be useful for anyone but it's a
project<http://bedroomprogrammers.net/projects/yubikey/>I whipped up
when I started playing with YubiKeys. It's a full emulator of
the actual token that shows you the contents of all of it's internal
vairables. I never did get around to cleaning up the code, commenting it or
putting it in a public version control system so do with it what you will.
Might give you a chance to setup something with the token's before you get
your hands on one. :)