[hackerspaces] Why doesn't US hackerspaces show up at hackerspaces.org

Ryan/baslisks baslisks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 05:29:44 CET 2011

===This is a comprehensive, user-maintained list of all active
hackerspaces throughout the world.===We have also a [[list of planned
Hacker Spaces]], as well as a [[list of ALL hackerspaces]] around the
globe - including those still in building process - or already closed.
This page is cached due to its long rendering time. If you want to
flush the cache,
[http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_Hacker_Spaces?action=purge Click
Here]
{{#ask:[[Category:Hackerspace]][[hackerspace status::active]][[Has
coordinates::+]]|sort=Last Updated|order=Descending|limit=600|?Has
coordinates|format=map|width=800|height=400}}
If we're missing your space, or you want and/or are about to create a
new one, please [[Form:Hackerspace|add yourself]] to the list.
{{#ask: [[Category:Hackerspace]][[hackerspace
status::active]]|sort=Last
Updated|order=Descending|format=broadtable|mainlabel=hackerspace|limit=600|?Country|?State|?City|?Website|?Last
Updated}}

[[Category:List]]

it seems like we just need to allow for more spaces to show up. I
don't know if theres a limit on that. I lack the force to change it
though.